Hart Rural 2019 Pre-Season Cropping Information Night
Manilla RSL: Thursday, 21st February 2019 from 6.30pm
Topics to be covered:
• 2018 Season Review – fallow management, sowing dates, weed control, grazing management
• 2019 Crop and Pasture Options – forage wheat and barley varieties, alternative crops, pasture types
• Nufarm - Chemical trends for 2019, prices and supply – Ruth Keppie
• Fertiliser Trends for 2019 – Jacob Hawley
• Agracom – current trends in grain requirements in the district and marketing options
• Chemical options – sowing, post emergence, after grazing
• Soil test results and the trends in the district – closer attention to pH levels, nutrient removal from livestock and crops
• Update and Initial results from Tropical pasture research trials.
For further information contact your nearest store, or contact Andrew Jack on 0484 821 006.
RSVP for Catering and Bus numbers by Monday 18th February 2019